Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Relationship Manager
at Bank of America Corporation
The Sr. Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial relationships who require financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the SRM is accountable for relationship selectivity, acquisition and deepening existing relationships through cross-selling, driving relationship profitability and satisfaction. SRMs develop credibility and demonstrate the ability to dialogue with a variety of client contacts including business owners, Treasurers, CFOs and CEOs regarding topics such as the client industry, alternative capital structures, and general business issues. SRMs understand their clients business fully, serve as an advocate for the relationship within the bank and act as a trusted advisor for their relationships. SRMs develop the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities and impacts to the bank, and is responsible for leading and coordinating client team members in the execution of the Client Management Process. The SRM leads the relationship team and partners with credit, treasury and other BAML product partners to ensure quality assessment of the relationship and prospect needs and integrated design and execution of financial solutions. The SRM is expected to consistently network in the community and with centers of influence.
- 10+ years of commercial banking and lending sales experience in the Business Banking or Middle Market sector.
- Demonstrated management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $5 - $50 million.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability. Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems, a plus.
- Undergraduate degree preferred in business, finance or economics preferred.
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues.
- Completion of formal credit training preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.