Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN Physical Therapist
at Cerner Corporation
PRN Physical Therapist
Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a PRN Physical Therapist for our on-site health center for a large, local employer in Mashantucket, CT. This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associates and their dependents are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a PRN Physical Therapist, you will conduct exams and develop plans, within the scope of professional license, to evaluate and treat injuries and chronic conditions. This includes preparing and carrying out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, and prevent physical dysfunction in the patients. You will also spend your time educating and counseling members about preventative care, use of prescribed medical treatments, and fitting and adjusting prosthetic and orthotic devices.
Auto req ID
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) or Master of Science in Physical Therapy (MSPT) degree from an accredited program or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care or relevant health care setting
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited program
- Current Basic and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, overtime or irregular hours when needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or near the Mashantucket, CT area
Relocation Assistance Available
Job Family Group
Health Care Delivery