Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Millwright - Afternoon Shift
Who is Cleaver-Brooks …
Cleaver-Brooks is the market leader in providing fully integrated boiler and burner systems. We lead the boiler/burner industry due to our unmatched distribution network’s ability to deliver the knowledge, service, training and support that are essential to long-term performance. Our customers will tell you that we’re the only equipment provider that manufactures boilers, burners, controls, and a full array of ancillary and aftermarket products. They’ll also mention that our unique single-source capability means that we can deliver fully integrated boiler room solutions that reduce overall costs and optimize space. It is our focus on products that deliver the most efficient, reliable, safe and environmentally sustainable solutions that differentiate us in the marketplace. Cleaver-Brooks continues an 80 year legacy of providing the customers we serve with extraordinary products designed to deliver unsurpassed performance through the power of commitment.
Job Summary ...
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment at our Stratford facility on the Second Shift.
Essential Functions ...
- Must be knowledgeable and able to operate machine tools (such as Engine lathe, Milling machine).
- Must be able to troubleshoot mechanical operations and have basic electrical knowledge to perform timely and appropriate corrective actions.
- Knowledge of computerized machinery.
- Able to weld and be able to conduct necessary Maintenance repairs.
- Must be orderly and able to maintain Maintenance supplies and replacement parts.
- Must be able to perform to a Preventative Maintenance schedule and provide the necessary reports.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Be able to understand and work to drawings and sketches.
- Must be able to meet safety, quality and work standards.
- Apply intellect, creativity, adaptability, judgment, and management skills to achieve required results.
- Ensure duties and company projects are accomplished in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Support peers and management with internal and external projects.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours of Work ...
Full time, Second Shift, 3:30 pm to 1:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday with possible overtime.
Physical Skill and Effort ...
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability to work at heights or in cramped spaces.
Working Conditions and Hazards ...
Normal plant, shop, field or office conditions. From time to time, slightly disagreeable features. Negligible or no exposure.
Do You Qualify ...
Must be a qualified Journeyperson per the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Benefits of Being a Cleaver-Brooks Employee …
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability, cash matching GRRSP, vacation, and eleven paid holidays.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Cleaver-Brooks will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of position given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. This description supersedes any previous descriptions for this position.