Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medicare Sales Rep/Seasonal Opportunity
ConnectiCare is a leading health plan in the state of Connecticut. A local company for more than 35 years, ConnectiCare has a full range of products and services for businesses, municipalities, individuals and those who are Medicare-eligible. By striving to make it easy for members to get the care they need, ConnectiCare leads the individual market in the state, and is ranked among the top commercial health plans in the nation, according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance. ConnectiCare is a subsidiary of EmblemHealth.
We’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the communities we serve. If you want to join a local team and help change the way health care is delivered, ConnectiCare is the place for you.
Now hiring for Bilingual Sales Rep - Seasonal Opportunity
Summary of Job: To enroll new Medicare members telephonically, and to provide superior telephonic sales service for prospective Medicare members and brokers.
- Acts as customer advocate in providing enrollment capabilities and sales assistance for callers wishing to enroll in one of our Medicare products.
- Ensure compliance with all CMS requirements during sales presentations.
- Enroll interested individuals in a Medicare plan.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of plan products and ability to communicate in easily understandable manner to prospects.
- Maintains a professional positive image, conveying ConnectiCare / EmblemHealth Medicare as a quality health care organization.
- Understand and maintain basic working knowledge of Medicare & ConnectiCare / EmblemHealth Medicare products and services.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all promotional campaigns and develop working knowledge of departmental systems and software.
- Collaborates with Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams to identify areas of member/participant dissatisfaction and trends concerning membership or benefits.
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
- Post High School education/training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years of previous sales or customer service experience, preferably in the healthcare industry. Medicare experience and knowledge a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) ability preferred
- General knowledge of managed care with knowledge of Medicare, CMS regulations and guidelines required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Previous system user experience in a highly automated environment required. Strong personal computer skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills desirable
- Excellent telephone manner; ability to handle high volume of calls efficiently and courteously
- Strong interpersonal skills, displaying the exercise of good judgment, tact and the ability to properly inform prospective subscribers of Medicare products
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to perform in office environment with extended periods of sitting, using telephone, viewing computer screens, standing, reaching, lifting files, binders, computer reports
- Must possess, or be willing / able to acquire, a valid and appropriate state accident and health license at time of hire or within 60 days from date of hire
ConnectiCare is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VConnectiCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.