Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Receptionist - Seasonal Opportunity, Manchester CT
ConnectiCare is a leading health plan in the state of Connecticut. ConnectiCare’s mission is to make it easy for members to get the care they need. A local company for over 35 years, ConnectiCare has a full range of products and services for businesses, municipalities, individuals and those who are Medicare-eligible. A subsidiary of EmblemHealth, ConnectiCare leads the individual and small group markets in the state, and is ranked among the top commercial health plans in the nation, according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
We’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the communities we serve. If you want to join a local team and help change the way health care is delivered, ConnectiCare is the place for you.
Summary: Serves as the Retail Center receptionist; supports the Retail Center in the performance of varied administrative functions.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls. Promptly and efficiently transfers calls to appropriate personnel. Communicates any messages to personnel left on the voicemail system.
- Greets all visitors to the Retail Center and identifies the reason for their visit.
- Processes all customers into intake system – Greeter Application.
- Processes and prepares all incoming and outgoing mail/packages.
- Maintains inventory and cleanliness of the refreshment bar.
- Maintains inventory and cleanliness of the concierge desk along with preparing appropriate documents to support the business throughout the day.
- Assists in outbound phone calls for confirmations, cancellations or rescheduling of appointments and/or events.
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service orientation. Excellent verbal communication skills/articulation. Good command of the English language. Bilingual skills needed for some locations
- Primarily sedentary work remaining in one work station for approximately eight hours/day.
- Demonstrated proficiency using personal computers, MS Office software including Word and Excel.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks at any given time.
- Professional in manner, image and attire.
ConnectiCare is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
ConnectiCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.