Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1785752
- Hs Graduate/ged
- Teaching, School
- Drivers License, Phys Physical Examination, Tb Tuberculosis
Delta T Group is looking for Paraprofessionals and Teaching Aides for opportunities with our clients located in the greater Shelton area of CT, including Derby and Ansonia.
Day to Day:
- Assists classroom teacher with lesson delivery, classroom management, and material development
- Track student progress throughout the day, sometimes with the use of charts or graphics
- Empower students with strategies that enhance their strengths
- Help teacher facilitate technology in the classroom when necessary
- Provide an encouraging and supportive presence to students
- Monitor the classroom to minimize distractions and disruptions
- Background check
- Copy of highest Level of Education
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunities are available all over the state!
- Delta-T Group schedules are flexible. By working as a contractor with us, you get to pick which assignments are most convenient for you. We offer all sorts of assignments, up to 40 hours per week. Provide us with your availability, and we will match you with work.
Direct Care Support
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
Phone: 860-529-2554 -- Fax: 860-529-2250
101 Centerpoint DriveSuite 100Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!