Interactive Brokers Group LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Interactive Brokers Group LLC
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor for our new Luxembourg office. As Internal Auditor you will perform Information System, Compliance, Financial, and Operational audits for the purpose of determining the accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of prudent business practices, and compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Conducting global internal audits applying state of the art audit methodologies within different business areas of the company
- Delivering crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with the other auditors assigned to a certain audit project
- Identifying and assess key issues impacting Business
- Participating in preliminary discussions with operating personnel during and at the conclusion of an audit discussing the conditions, criteria, effect, cause and recommendations relating to potential deficiencies noted during an audit
- Identifying/implementing automation opportunities to enhance audit effectiveness and efficiencies of the business as a whole
- Keeping abreast with various laws and regulations
- Gaining deep understanding of the processes under review
- Conducting audits in accordance with professional industry standards and established company policies
- Be included in a dynamic, international and highly motivated Team
- Travelling less than 10%
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or similar field. Advanced degree preferred
- At least three years of experience in Audit, Risk Management, Compliance or similar job function
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products, especially MS Access and Excel
- Financial industry experience preferred
- A professional certification (chartered accountant, CIA, CISA, etc.) would be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of management
- Programming experience would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills (English and French or German language skills)
- Ability to work independently
- Motivation for continuous development
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is a large and publicly traded international financial services company, based in Greenwich, Connecticut USA. We employ over 1,200 people in locations worldwide and provide electronic brokerage services to over 576,000 accounts held by customers in over 200 countries. By building and operating highly automated systems in all aspects of our business we seek to deliver these services at the lowest possible cost to our customers.
Our customers are active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. We execute 807,000 trades daily on 120+ market centres around the world in securities, commodities and foreign exchange trades.
The Group’s consolidated capital is USD 6.7 billion (EUR 5.8 billion), and customer equity amounts to USD 142.5 billion (EUR 121 billion). For further information please visit https://investors.interactivebrokers.com/ir/main.php
Due to the continued expansion of our business activities, we are establishing an investment firm in Luxembourg, which will service clients throughout Europe.