Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- Client Services
- The Scienomics Group
The Scienomics Group (TSG) is an industry leader in scientific and medical strategy and communications. At TSG our passion is science. We are a powerful team of professionals committed to partnership and united by a shared purpose of helping our clients. We value our employees and believe in their growth and we are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our team!
As an Account Manager you will execute projects independently with the support and direction of the Sr. or Group Account Director or VP leading the account. This is including but not limited to timeline development and management, financial reporting and management, client contact report development and client meeting agendas and action item report development. This will include interaction and coordination with other departments (including creative, traffic, scientific services, editorial, and meeting planning), on-site program management, materials development, concept planning, and external vendors. You will own all aspects of project management, including internal and client-facing kick off meetings at the start of an initiative, through to its completion and delivery.
You will develop relationships with clients at appropriate levels under the direction of your supervisor and lead assigned projects independently. You will maintain a vocal role in leading internal and client-facing status calls. You will assist on the development of Statements of Work, including project scope assumptions and budget estimates. You will take a leadership role on developing and managing strong interdepartmental relationships, successfully executing projects with this interdepartmental group, manage conflict appropriately, and propose solutions to issues as they arise.
Strategic Business Stewardship
- Genuine understanding of HCG companies and services; can effectively speak about these at a top-line level with client
- Participate and contribute in select business planning sessions
- Begin to understand and be able to internally discuss client strategy and/or objectives
- Assist in preparation of new business pitches/presentations, including research, scheduling, and other internal needs
- Expert in ERT/WorkForce project management tool
- Begin to partner with clients more independently and lead client meetings and calls focused on project status and completion
- Accurately complete client contact reports with minimal supervision/revision
- Execute projects autonomously, has proven knowledge of internal process, capably and directly manages projects working with interdepartmental teams
- Expert oversight of Zinc and other content management databases/portals (if applicable to account)
- Works closely with finance director for accurate picture and preservation of account financials
- Correctly use existing financial tools, e.g. Financial Dashboard, to keep team abreast of key financial data trackers. Accurately use Cognos and keeps team forecast up to date
- Develop client budgets, scope of work, and estimates with minimal revision needed
- May oversee the work of and provide direction to (senior) junior account managers ; on-boards and trains junior staff, delegates project work to provide experience and knowledge transfer
- Take the lead on interdepartmental relationship issues; identify and solve problems, give and receive constructive criticism in a positive way, and immediately and helpfully addresses conflicts with peers
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, life sciences, or liberal arts
- 3+ years’ experience in account /project management in an agency setting; some pharmaceutical or healthcare-focused client experience preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Solutions oriented
- Passion for excellence – extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable leading client calls
- Highly organized, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint; some database knowledge a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel for programs if requested; 10% travel likely
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.