Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Account Manager
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- Hyphen Digital
Hyphen Digital is the interactive digital agency that pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health care companies use to forge the ultimate connection with their target audiences. By employing innovative technology, we help our clients achieve marketing and educational goals more efficiently and successfully throughout a brand's life cycle, from molecule to market maturity. We are a specialty communications company within the Omnicom Group of Companies.
The Digital Account Manager will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish, function as a main point of contact with client for digital initiatives and projects and function as a bridge between agency account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, and third-party vendors. He/she will work alongside internal account teams, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration. Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital parts, ability to creatively solve problems and making things happen.
The breadth of experience should include:
- Digital strategy development and implementation, experience in creating integrated digital ecosystems of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
- Website and web platform development and integration with enterprise solutions
- Mobile and tablet applications development, ideally including localization services
- Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Experience working with Skura, Veeva, Agnitio or other CRM and CML enterprise solutions desired
- Video and animation production experience is welcome
- 3+ years of experience managing digital accounts and integrated digital projects.
- Pharma or healthcare environment experience is essential.
As the role is client facing, the candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good written and presentation skills.
Solid project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are absolute must, as well as solid understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology.
Part of the role is to assume a leadership and take ownership of assigned accounts, mentor project managers and account staff on digital processes and digital deliverables and share experience and knowledge with other digital project managers and support them in their development.
The Digital Account Manager will lead digital services in new business initiatives, incl. writing proposals, creating estimates and presentations and actively participate in RFPs and pitches as needed.
- Motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible, open with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas.
- Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends.
- Detail oriented with systematic and structured logical thinking.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid annual vacation, holiday and sick time off
- Comprehensive health plans including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401(k) investment options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and mentoring opportunities through programs such as Omnicom University, led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Retail and entertainment discounts and benefits available
- A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.