Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning and Analysis Co-Op (Spring/Fall 2018)
at Terex Corporation
- 1 month ago
- Job ID
- # Positions
Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/or www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
About the Position
Title: TFS Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Co-Op
Type: 6 – 12 Month Paid Co-Op
Number of Positions: 1
Reports to: Manager, FP&A
Location: 200 Nyala Farm Road, Westport, CT 06880
Work Eligibility: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Terex Financial Services (“TFS”) originates and services U.S. retail loans and leases to support the incremental sales of equipment in its three business segments. The position will support the TFS Finance team with Financial and Operational reporting. Reports will primarily be for usage by the Terex Financial Services management team as well as certain Terex Corporation Finance members. The monthly and quarterly reports include financial results as well as operations, profitability, and risk measures.
- Work with internal Terex Financial Services and also Terex Corporate finance members to report on
- Monthly financial results
- Monthly and quarterly operational reports
- Profitability and Risk metrics
- Other requests as they arise.
- Analysis of these reports to spot errors or abnormalities.
- Trend and variance reporting to allow for refinements in Terex Financial Services forecasting processes to improve accuracy and timeliness of reports
- Minimum sophomore year standing as of fall 2018 at an accredited 4 year university/college.
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate/graduate degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 required to submit resume to Terex Career Database.
- Track record of demonstrable accomplishments in school and at work.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in using general Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent analytical skills
- A commitment to detail, accuracy, and follow-through is essential for success.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees across functions and geographies.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision