Wise Foods, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Utility- Connecticut/Western Massachusetts
at Wise Foods, Inc.
- 13-Mar-2019 to 12-May-2019 (EST)
- CT, USA
- Full Time
Wise Foods is currently looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Prepare orders by processing requests, fulfilling orders, maintaining inventory controls
· Completes deliveries as needed by driving truck or van to account warehouse
· Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
· Maintains quality service by following organizational standards
· Maintains clean and safe work environment
· Completes reports by entering required information
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed or directed by the District Manager
· Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
· Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
· Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to lift heavy objects
Wise Foods Inc. ("Wise" or "the Company") is a leading producer of salty snacks with a long heritage. Founded in 1921, Wise is a brand of tradition and authenticity that consumers have come to know and trust over the last 90 years. Since our inception, our iconic brand has symbolized great tasting snacks for many generations of consumers including potato chips; cheese flavored baked and fried corn snacks, tortilla chips, pretzels, popcorn, corn chips, onion rings and other assorted snacks. We market our products under some of the most recognizable brand names in the salty snack industry, including Wise, Cheez Doodles, New York Deli and Bravos. We also produce private label products for a number of retailers. Products are distributed using a direct-store-door ("DSD") delivery and merchandising system and sold in major grocery retailers, neighborhood markets and urban bodegas, as well as established retailers in the mass, convenience store, drug, food service and club channels. Wise Foods is fully owned by Arca Continental, the second largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America and one of the largest in the world. We invite you to explore growing your career with Wise!