Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Class 1 Welder
- 28-Jun-2019 to 27-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Stamford, GBR
- Full Time
The Welder Fabricator (Class 1 / Class A) will be responsible for performing a variety of fabricating and welding activities to support the manufacturing facility. They will be required to understand the Quality Assurance system for materials entry, follow welding procedures fabrication drawings and will have had experience with purging techniques producing products compliant with the ISO9001:2015 standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interpreting engineering drawings
- Fabricate parts from drawings
- Prepare parts for welding (saw, pillar drill, grinding, pipe bending, pipe threading, weld preparation)
- Welding activities to class 1 standards using TIG/MIG/MAG/FCAW welding on common welded joints, (to include fillet, lap, corner and butt (open and double sided) in accordance with the requirements of ASME AND 15614
We are looking for an experienced Class 1 Skilled Fabricator Welder with a minimum of GCSE Maths, English and Science grades A-C, we also require the following skills and experience:
- To have had experience of having work x-rayed
- Proof of welder approval certifications
- Strong communication skills
- Fork Lift Licence desirable
- Minimum of 10 years fabricating and welding experience
- Engineering background
- Able to understand and read engineering drawings
- Pressure vessel and pipework within the petrochemical industry experience
- Be a good communicator and a team player
- Be well organised and efficient
- Be confident and have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have the ability use your own initiative
- You must live locally and be able to drive.
Please note, Zeeco Europe will soon be operating on a shift pattern within the manufacturing facility, likely hours will be: 07:30 - 15:30, 15:00 - 22:00. To be confirmed.